10.08.2010

when you get old and start losing your hair...

so my best friend Ashley got married this weekend. when we were 13, she used to tell me (and everyone who would listen) that her wedding would be exactly like this: she would be wearing a red dress, drinking Snapple, and marrying Taylor Hanson. needless to say, none of her pre-nuptial premonitions came to fruition: she wore the loveliest white dress; we drank champagne (well, i drank much more than just that, eee); and she married a man that was decidedly less feminine than the middle Hanson brother (but no less adorable.)

it was an amazing honor to be a bridesmaid in the wedding of a girl who you have called a friend for over half your life. i can only hope that the bride had an equally amazing time as i this past wedding weekend.

my time was made totes-rad by a wonderful group of people:



firstly of course my most beloved best friends. who are really more like the sisters i have never had.



the absolute funniest/ most fun people i have ever known



and theee most beautiful!




nicole
, the HOTTEST pregnant chick anyone has ever SEEN!




holly
, whose wedding i am SO excited/honored to bring my bridesmaid skillz to next year!



also of course my best-i-could-have-asked-for date jason, who's creeper 'stache, asian glow, photography tips, and scotch drinking were a real comfort to me. and also who took...



this amazing photo of me hopefully(?) sealing my fate as next in line.

ALSO special props to:


for having THEEE raddest fro i have seen in quite some time.

and LEST WE NOT FORGET:

my tarty mom, who has apparently taken it upon herself to pick up the tarty dressing habits of her lovely daughter.

oh ya, and my pops:


whose photo really quite obviously needs no explanation.

ANYWAY,


thanks Ashley and Bill for a WONDERFUL weekend.

and thanks Ashley,


for just being the FUCKING BEST. LOVE YOU!!!

6 comments:

  1. duuuuuuuuuuude. i love this post!!!!

    i should really start writing on my blog again instead of just dumping pictures. this was really entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! The bridesmaid dresses are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like so much fun! the bridesmaid dresses are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh heaths bells! JUST SAW THIS TODAY AND LOVVVVEEEEEED IT!!!!!!!
    I LOVE YOU TOO!
    pahahahahahahah TO everything:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww these wedding photos are so cute. congrats on catching the bouquet!! :)

    xo

    youareashootingstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete