9.27.2010

oh hai

so i've been pretty miserable for the last two days. mom says we have been having record breaking temps here in LA... but i am just pissed at her for moving my black ass into an apartment with no air conditioning. i have been panting up a storm in this heat... mom has been force feeding me water and dousing me with it in an attempt to cool me down. she has also been taking me for special trips outside to the porch where it's not AS sweltering, and today she even tried to put me in a cold bath with her (i didn't like that too much.) she seems to also be trying to exploit my almost heatstroke by taking videos and photographing me at my worst, case in point:



i think she is just truly scared of my behavior, but this documentation is still quite embarrassing for me. i hope tomorrow isn't as hot as today, otherwise i might be forced to claw my way out of this hot box of doom while mom is at work.


[it has been ungodly hot. i feel like i am in that episode of the twilight zone when the earth is like three inches from the sun and all the paint is melting off the pictures. someone save me.]

3 comments:

  1. Awww, poor Phil! Tim sends his love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby...

    I read that it was LA's hottest recorded day EVER. 113+ degrees. WOW!

    I hope it starts cooling off for the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was insanely hot yesterday! kept my dogs inside with me with the ac on. LA weather is crazy right now.

    ReplyDelete