9.30.2010

i'll meet you at the airport bar.


via we heart it


i'm pretty excited to be flying up to san francisco tomorrow for my best friend Ashley's wedding. but quite honestly it might be the airport bar i am so excited for. buying a seat on an airplane always feels like buying a ticket to a super exclusive club, filled with bloody marys and friendly conversation with people you will never have to see again (two things i truly adore).

definitely also excited to see all of the people who i always LOVE to see again-- my family, my best bitches... and spesh boys too! i'm predicting lots of dancing, fun, and general wedding debauchery to come this weekend. although my mom will be in attendance, and she has warned me about embarrassing her! ruh-oh!

pictures to follow!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, I can't wait to see you, loverface! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm from the bay area, have fun in san francisco!! it's a fab place :)

    xo

    youareashootingstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love SF! I just went about a month ago. Have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete