11.05.2010

today i got the biggest shock of my life.

literally. getting electrocuted does NOT feel good. however i have always wondered what it felt like--cross that one off the bucket list! AND i'm still alive-- yay!

i have been sooo busy lately with the shop; it's been quite tiring yet SO rewarding to work hard at something that truly makes me feel so proud and fulfilled. if i can find a way to spend the rest of my life working for MYSELF-- not punching a time card, selling my soul doing a job i don't really believe in, just to get a paycheck-- i will be happy. this year has been hard, but it has been an invaluable opportunity to really carve out an honest place FOR MYSELF in the world.

including... my new apartment! i am soosososo excited to fill my tiny little space with things that are important to me. i have finally started to pick up stuffs here and there on my thrifting expeditions that will be magical additions to my impending humble abode-- like my growing collection of mugs that will soon be in need of a cabinet of their own; my vintage budweiser mirrored bar sign; my pink 60's sumbeam mixmaster; my 70's glass "sugar" jar. to think, soon i will have an entire vintage kitchen all to myself!

in the meantime, check out this lil sample of my vintage for-sale-stuffs (and bid, perhaps?):


sequin hot shorts not for sale :) gotta save something to cover that bootie(?!)

2 comments:

  1. dude, when i saw those blue sequin hotshorts i clicked over here out of my reader to say "DO NOT SELL THOSE" and then i read further. hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE SHORTS!
    Been SERIOUSLY looking for black ones for EVAH!
    :)

    ReplyDelete